Monday, February 14, 2011

That day Mirna bought new markers....

I don't think I need to tell you about what has been going on in Egypt. But the curfew has been the reason I couldn't ink my sketches lately. Last Saturday, I went stationary shopping with my family. Needless to say, shopping for art supplies is definitely my favorite type of shopping. I think I should mention that I wasted a fortune, but it was worth it.

I think I should mention this here: I'm going to my university's Art aptitude exam + portfolio submission + interview THIS Thursday. Yes, I'm thrilled. And yes, my feet and hands are already cold.

Anyway, let's get to the illustrations:




^ This one's my top favorite.
9:00 am.
This one's a little way too emo... I'm really sorry about that, but I wasn't feeling well.

I just remembered that I didn't post a sample of the photography I'm submitting in my portfolio.
So here goes:

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment